PRINTING PROFESSIONALS – TRAIN AS YOU WORK
Build a career in the Printing Industry!
Are you interested in learning a new trade?
Join our team and learn lithographic, digital, or wide-format printing as you work. You may soon be running finishing equipment, litho presses, digital presses, wide format printers or cutters, and more. If you’re interested in working towards a goal, and to have the opportunity to work with our team of skilled, seasoned professionals to learn while you work please apply!
Skilled Bindery Offset and Digital
First Shift Opportunity for Skilled Bindery Positions
- Stahl Cutter Operator – Experience Required
- Polar Cutter Operator – Experience Required
- Heidelberg Cylinder Die Cutter Operator – Experience Required
Pay Consummate with Experience
Machine Operator 2nd or 3rd shift
Machine Operators Needed for 2nd or 3rd shifts
WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
TRAIN ON AND OPERATE STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT
We are looking for motivated candidates to fill full-time positions for 2nd or 3rd shifts.
Our company has a history of growth with employee longevity. We offer unlimited potential
growth for people interested in learning, working as a team, and helping our clients.
- Train on and operate State-of-the-art equipment
- Operation of a state-of-the-art equipment
- Clean and maintain equipment to ensure optimum operation
- Additional production duties as needed
- Computer experience and competency required
- No Experience required. We will train the right candidate with the operation of equipment
- High school diploma or GED and / or trade school
- Basic math proficiency is needed
- Able to read a tape measure correctly and efficiently
- Ability to comprehend and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form
- Ability to work as part of a team towards the common goal of client’s success
The Scan Group is a dynamic, full-service production and print management group. We are a leading commercial printer headquartered in Wisconsin and serving clients locally, nationally, and globally. Our equipment mix, talented team, and innovative technology tools allow us to succeed as a cohesive partner for print services–including digital, large-format, finishing, mailing, fulfillment, prototyping, and short-run custom packaging; marketing support–including design services, photography, digital asset creation, copy editing, brand management, and 3D visualization; customized web solutions; digital shelf management, and more.