DIGITAL SHELF MANAGEMENT ROLE
Our Digital Shelf Management (DSM) team can lift your brand’s online image to the highest level. We foster close relationships with key players in the digital space – from Walmart and Amazon to many other online retailers. This valuable access allows us to manage your brand’s presence with knowledge and speed.
By making sure ecommerce images, product data, and enhanced content are in tight integration with the printed package, your brand’s presence is seamlessly unified across all online channels. Your shoppers see the same, authentic product regardless of where or how they are shopping.
YOUR BRAND’S ONLINE ADVANTAGES
By investing in our Digital Shelf Management Solution, your brand will benefit from:
- Improved Shopping Experience. Shoppers get the most current and relevant product information that helps with their purchasing decision.
- Increased Online Retailer Consistency. The same product is represented consistently across all ecommerce channels.
- Reduced Shopper Complaints. What your shoppers see online is exactly the same product that they would see in the store.
- Digital Content Creation – Base, Base+, and Enhanced Content. Well-versed in optimized (SEO) copywriting and 3D visualization. Large, state-of-the-art photo studio.
- Amazon Brand Store – Develop and manage brand-specific store pages. Assist in ASIN management and special promotion.
- Salsify PXM Support – Total platform support including: workflow development, channel mapping, asset naming, catalog creation, template exporting, report generation, data troubleshooting, and
problem resolution. To learn more about Salsify, Click Here.
- New eCommerce Item Set-Up – Complete handling of all online retailer-specific forms.
- Custom Internal Tools and Systems – content tracking resources and digital
- 3P Support and Training – Salsify, Syndigo, and Profitero.
Download Our Digital Shelf Management Brochure
For more information download a printable version of our DSM brochure here.
WHAT IS YOUR BRAND’S PRESENCE ONLINE?
We offer a four phase approach to digital shelf management.
ONLINE RETAILERS AND THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES SUPPORTED*
*Only a sampling of the online support offered by The Scan Group. Logos shown for general identification purposes only and are the sole property of their respective owners.
Yasso® Success Story
The Scan Group developed a digital product catalog to store and manage all Yasso® digital assets. This provided for a more efficient process syndicating accurate and updated content across online retailers. It’s lightweight and responsive design allows for easy scalability and viewing across any device.